What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For typical vacationers on business or tourism, they’re necessary to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Visitors going to Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But this time, the Cambodian government has made processes much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be carried out on the internet, and it takes less than 24 hours. Even though you’ll be instructed to pay for a regular 89EUR visa payment. This really is a considerable rate thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to have a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you should first decide the type of visa you wish. There are lots of visa types obtainable, such as: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various types of visa should be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is gotten over the internet.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands a lot of time and effort, and in some cases, individuals have to travel long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it might need plenty of payments and bribes in some instances.
However, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need enough time and standing for long hours. When you request for the e-Visa, you will get it upfront. The e-Visa was launched in 2006 to make the process of visa application faster and much easier. This visa lasts for 3 months, having a maximum stay of 30 days.
Benefits associated with having a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can submit an application online anyplace you are
- •No need for joining long queues
- •The process is safe, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of obtaining your visa just before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of calling the customer support staff in case you require any help
Cambodia visa requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is open to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, beginning from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport need to be at least six months prior to its expiration date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International travelers are needed to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To acquire a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to fill out an application over the internet through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be required to fill out your personal information (name, gender, country), passport info, and personal home address.
Source: Cambodia visa